Q. How are you guys able to sell TV extended warranties so inexpensively. Also, how does this process work since I've already purchased my TV. whats the process and steps to get the TV warranty. (Please Explain.)
We sell many many warranties online at a wholesale price. The stores that sell the TV's make large profits on warranties. The warranties they sell are the same if not inferior than the brands we sell. The only difference is that they hand you the warranty in the store when you leave with the TV. We ship it to you.
This is how it works.
1. You purchase the warranty online from us giving us only your payment information and address.
2. You base your purchase on the selling price (what you paid--before shipping and handling and tax)
3. We ship you the warranty papers via Priority Mail.
4. You receive it, crack the seal open, and either go online or call them to register.
5. Online they will ask for the TV information (serial no., membership or warranty no., date purchased, etc..)
6. You get validated and then they give you information in the event you need service.